« Home | birds fly over the rainbow, why, oh why, can't i? ... » | I.am.so.boring. So what's new with me, you ask? We... » | Oh dear, I'm trying to scrounge up a meaningful po... » | baddest ruffest So I woke up 'specially this morni... » | Those words are not enough... Well, my cousin got ... » | Does everyone hate it as much as I do when the pho... » | Yeah, I'm definetly in the wrong business. I don't... » | HAPPY BIRTHDAY HOLLY!!! First things...it's HOLLY'... » | brrrr... Can't say I've been up to much lately, be... » | don't understand There are a few things I don't un... »

Try
So, a quick entry before I go to work. My car gets fixed today! wah-oot! Kississing Lodge just called. If there was any doubt in my mind before, I definitely didn't get the job. BUT (a big one), there's a new ad in the paper this week for Grass River Lodge, which just happens to be owned by the parents of the people who run Kississing. She said she'd pass on my name and number, but I'll also fax out my resume.

Oh yes, do you like my new layout? I know the silly Google ad isn't covered anymore, but I thought it blended nicely, while not breaking the rules. Also, my links are much simpler. The other links are places I actually go to everyday, while the blogs are blogs who actually try to read me regularly. If you've been left out, tell me, because if there's no feedback, I really don't know what you're thinking.

I'm so pumped, today is my only day shift this week, the rest are ALL closing. But, I guess that's what you have to go through to get a Saturday off. Coincidently, it happens to be Valentine's Day this Saturday (BOO URNS).