« Home | So, much to say about this evening. Shall I start ... » | First, a public service announcement. Don't jump d... » | Happy Birthday Joely-Poely!!! » | Every six months, I go to the dentist and have the... » | Mondays are my favorite TV days. I never used to w... » | It's back to work tomorrow. Not like I a had a bre... » | What's red, green, and CHOCOLATE? Yum, candy cane ... » | I'm sending you a valentine So I figured I should ... » | I must've said 'oh dear' about a billion times tod... » | Oh dear 'Oh dear' is my phrase of the moment. Pink... »

don't understand
There are a few things I don't understand, like I can't wrap my mind around. One of those things is functions in calculus. Also, sometimes I feel like I'm the only person I know that gets along pretty much 100% with their parents. My parents are definetly not the reason I want to leave home. The only reason I want to leave this place is because it's more and more of the same everyday. I can understand how, when people are charged rent (create them, and then tax them), fight with their parents, etc, why they'd want to leave. But I get along well, very well, with ALL of my family, and it doesn't cost me a cent to live here. Well, I guess if we all (friends and family) lived in the city, I'd be completely set. I wouldn't need a thing more. I'd even have no rent :). I need to leave because I'm truly bored, plus I need to make a little extra money, plus I want to have a challenging experience this summer.

Speaking of doing stuff, everyone changes their mind about doing different things all the time. It's just that half the time you never ever hear people talk about it. I would never mention most of the stuff I've wanted to do because I don't want to be made a fool, you know what I mean? Just because I say I want to do it, and I might even say I'm going to, doesn't mean I can or will. Things change. That's the small small thing that I don't get along with my mom over sometimes. I talk big, with big plans and I know that they won't happen, and she tells me not-so-nicely she doesn't think they will, and even though deep down I know it's the truth, it still hurts. But really I know if it came out the right way, she's just looking out for me and doesn't want me to waste time on silly dreams. But dreaming is fun, is it not?

Tonight Gina mentioned another place that we could all live together. But do you think I trust her that I won't be replaced with the next best that comes along after me? I DON'T THINK SO.