« Home | Happy Birthday Joely-Poely!!! » | Every six months, I go to the dentist and have the... » | Mondays are my favorite TV days. I never used to w... » | It's back to work tomorrow. Not like I a had a bre... » | What's red, green, and CHOCOLATE? Yum, candy cane ... » | I'm sending you a valentine So I figured I should ... » | I must've said 'oh dear' about a billion times tod... » | Oh dear 'Oh dear' is my phrase of the moment. Pink... » | I just got an email saying that, if I was against ... » | I..am..bored. No lie, for once I am actually hones... »

First, a public service announcement. Don't jump down Marcia's throat for not having new easyjournal entrys. Her computer is out of service at the moment for smoking. No, her PC is smoking. I guess that means I'll have to save my shout-out to Jotham for another day.

Tomorrow I travel to Steinbach at late hours because I have a job interview!! Carilee, Jenelle, and I are going to Steinbach to meet the owners of Kississing lodge and have our interview. Sounds exciting!....except...Someone from the other lodge wrote me an email yesterday...and we'll see where that one goes. The only interview I'll have for that one (hopefully) will be on the phone. I'm NOT driving to Ontario for a job I might not take.

Also tomorrow, I get to babysit my little cousins while my aunt's at my uncle's dad's funeral. Sounds confusing doesn't it. Well, tomorrow early afternoon, you can imagine me crawling on all fours acting like a dog because that's what I'll be doing. Well, maybe it'll be one of the days where she is allowed to watch TV. My kids will be parked in front of the TV, thank-you-so-much. It's very educational nowadays.

Oh by the way, do you think I'm going a little button crazy? Some of them I made..I'm so proud :)..Hmm, I should make a button for each of the people on my friends list. Oh crazy times.

Can you tell I'm tired?