« Home | Oh dear 'Oh dear' is my phrase of the moment. Pink... » | I just got an email saying that, if I was against ... » | I..am..bored. No lie, for once I am actually hones... » | They're all anesthetized by your aesthetic qualiti... » | Muhahaha, it must be Friday So what if my first re... » | Where have I been, anyway? It seems ages since I'v... » | So...that's what it feels like So let's face it. I... » | Lately I stumbled across something called fanlist... » | Yeah so, I never made it church this morning. I be... » | Hmm hmm hmm Well today was a total buggered waste.... »

I must've said 'oh dear' about a billion times today. Want to know why? Well, the people, rather, person, from Kississing Lake Lodge called me. Fun, huh? I had already given completely up on it, and then she calls. Oh great. We had about an 1/2 hour conversation, which made me believe I probably had this job, and then at the end she says that nothing's for sure. I want this sooo badly. Oh dear, this is a big deal. I was sooo nervous about telling my boss, but she said it was no big deal and I was very very very very relieved. But now, this week she's checking my references, which will be fine, and then she's calling me next week to set up an interview I suppose. They live in Steinbach so that's where it'd be. Apparently this lodge is a '5 star experience' and 'Dinner is a white tablecloth affair'. Yikes.