« Home | Where have I been, anyway? It seems ages since I'v... » | So...that's what it feels like So let's face it. I... » | Lately I stumbled across something called fanlist... » | Yeah so, I never made it church this morning. I be... » | Hmm hmm hmm Well today was a total buggered waste.... » | Why does time seem to pass so slowly when you're j... » | Sleeping Beauty Ahh, I watched Sleeping Beauty ton... » | So that's what I did tonight. I'm sorry I've no i... » | Guys, Christmas is over!! I never even felt it! No... » | Merry Christmas Eve to ye Yes, yes I am addicted t... »

Muhahaha, it must be Friday
So what if my first results were Viggo Mortenson?


You are going to marry Orlando Bloom. He will
always treat you right and is very romantic. He
will do anything for you. He is very polite and
has deep brown eyes and is very good looking
(which is another plus!). He can make anythind
cheesy look really good (like sliding down
stairs on a shield shooting arrows or wearing
pointy ears for example). Congrats!!



Which male celebrity are you going to marry? (10 results that have pics!)
brought to you by Quizilla