« Home | Sleeping Beauty Ahh, I watched Sleeping Beauty ton... » | So that's what I did tonight. I'm sorry I've no i... » | Guys, Christmas is over!! I never even felt it! No... » | Merry Christmas Eve to ye Yes, yes I am addicted t... » | Anywhere but here Ever feel like you'd rather be a... » | Yes, yes, I know I need to update. Yesterday was m... » | Yeah, 'bout that... Today, I saw ROTK. Wow is all ... » | oh why oh why Tomorrow is LOTR day! Woo hoo! I'm s... » | Je suis comme ci comme ca wow. It's been awhile. C... » | It's almost sort of maybe beginning to feel a tiny... »

Why does time seem to pass so slowly when you're just cruising through life? All I do is stay up late and sleep in lately it seems. I'm so dull lately. If you'd asked what was new with me I'd honestly have to say nothing. Believe me for once!!

Know what's depressing? I feel like I can't even apply for jobs because I don't have enough references. I know nobody, and I've had two whole jobs in my life, both of which I can't really use. blah.

Today is the first day of the year. What am I going to do this year? Hopefully actually something. This whole fall has seemed like a total waste, like a complete and total waste. Nothing much has happened. I'm beginning to think I'm addicted to change. Like when a crazy idea comes to mind, even something that will change my life a little, I totally want to make it happen. I can't wait to leave my current job, not that I hate it (that much), but it would bring change, and I crave it.

It's been okay to see everyone that's come home from school. Besides Cherise and Janelle, I've been seeing everyone pretty much at least once a month, if not more. The more people are around it seems, the less often we get together. Hmm. I will miss everyone when they go...but they'll be back soon. And then hopefully I'll be gone. I don't think I'll be missed as much though. Like if I'd walk into Holly's party a little later than I did, not many people would be shouting my name. I think it's because I'm a huge jerk sometimes...hehe just kidding. I'm just not one of those people you know? I think most people would understand.