« Home | Je suis comme ci comme ca wow. It's been awhile. C... » | It's almost sort of maybe beginning to feel a tiny... » | Against all odds Funny how when you get home and a... » | MMMonday Yes it is Monday and yes it is 2 PM, the ... » | Guys, I apologize, my blog is giving you popups. D... » | Oh gosh Looks like I'm looking for a new place to ... » | *sniffle* I think I'm getting sick. Which is okay ... » | It's not even midnight yet and I'm exhausted. Pl... » | oh, just happily ever after I just watched Pirates... » | just when i thought i was becoming invisible Seems... »

oh why oh why
Tomorrow is LOTR day! Woo hoo! I'm so pumped. But less pumped when I found out that we're starting to watch the first movie at 7 am. Boo. Still a bit pumped though. Oh well, they get to see me in pajamas. Who hasn't?

So today I got my hair done. I like it. I hope you do to. Then I went shopping, and then I went out for lunch with my mom on her lunch break. Then I started baking. I made the same chocolate cheesecake I made last time and the same brownie square as two times before. I was about to make peanut butter cookies when Lisa called from work. They were really short staffed. So I went in as a cashier. w00t. I never want to do that again. Ever.

You know how hairdressers just talk and talk and talk? Well, yeah it's part of their job. But, don't they get to the point where they just don't care whether or not somebody is ready for Christmas or not?? I sure don't care whether anyone is ready for Christmas anymore.

Laters