« Home | Guys, I apologize, my blog is giving you popups. D... » | Oh gosh Looks like I'm looking for a new place to ... » | *sniffle* I think I'm getting sick. Which is okay ... » | It's not even midnight yet and I'm exhausted. Pl... » | oh, just happily ever after I just watched Pirates... » | just when i thought i was becoming invisible Seems... » | the long-winded story Holly, you were right...this... » | Today started off really really awesome, what with... » | Baby, It's Cold Outside Today is Saturday, or at l... » | ICKY!! hand holding - you like to be in constant p... »

MMMonday
Yes it is Monday and yes it is 2 PM, the time which I slept til. What can I blame that on? Hmm, Annie staying late wasn't unusual, so I'll say it was the lack of a clock and the drug induced sleep. Yes, cold pills. Yum.

I don't have a clock in my room because I'm moving all of my stuff into my sister's room. I really don't know what the difference is, now that I'm not painting it. Screw that. I don't know how I'll fit all of my stuff in a room the same size as mine. I have WAY too much stuff. I really don't know how I'll move. I'll just stay in Winkler. Held down by stuff. But yes, It's my day off, and I'll be spending my time moving stuff. Yay.

*sniffle*