« Home | Baby, It's Cold Outside Today is Saturday, or at l... » | ICKY!! hand holding - you like to be in constant p... » | Kittens!! Aren't they so cute!? Anyway, I just ba... » | Thoughtsthoughts I'm sovery tired. And sovery bore... » | I just watched Never Been Kissed on TV. I love th... » | Wedding Bells? Funny story: Today at work, I was j... » | Today was awesome fun. Me 'n Holly went to the cit... » | Here I sit alone on Saturday night. It could be w... » | So it turns out there's probably nothing to get ov... » | you don't want to know the real name for my car I ... »

Today started off really really awesome, what with people actually liking my brownies and Chris asking for the recipe. I know I know, I'm going to grow up to be one of those people who need constant affirmation. I like to be liked...who doesn't? THEN, my boss calls me and asks about something about the dress code. I say I've got no problem with it and I never had. She tells me the store manager says that he told me four times about it. Um, turns out he's a pathological liar, and we all know it. I was SO PISSED OFF. I could barely compose myself to finish the customer service I was in the middle of. I was so angry, thinking of how he would never ever ever get in trouble for lying (which he does often, just ask ALL the supervisors). I was just like, "Jen, Revelation, Revelation" That made me feel a lot better. Heh. By the end of the day I got over it. But it just SUCKS. I should call my union rep, yeah that'd be fun...MUHAHAHHAHAA.

All in all, it was a pretty good day actually for being crazy busy that I couldn't even stop to think, and for my boss being there constantly. gooooooooood times.

Laters