« Home | you don't want to know the real name for my car I ... » | more here, password is jensalbum » | Watches and woot Today I wore a watch for the firs... » | I'm back I'm back Here I am! Finally, I'm at my ow... » | Still in Regina! Only been here for 24 hours and a... » | Hello everybody!! Guess where I am!!!! REGINA!! Af... » | Hahahah! Easyjournals blow you guys...suckers! You... » | ARGH! I had the most frustrating experience last n... » | That I would be good.... I just got back from watc... » | I fell into a bout of self pity tonight. I'm well ... »

So it turns out there's probably nothing to get overly excited about, in terms of car-wise. It needs a fifteen dollar part, and there's still a hole in the radiator (which we knew all along) we'll get the part but we won't fix the rad. The car will last me til August (hopefully), and then I'll be stuck in the city unless my parents feel like picking me up to see me for a weekend or so. I was kind of getting excited for getting a new car, but not getting excited for having a loan and no money. So I will go on as I have before...careless with money.

Isn't it exciting that Winnipeg is getting the Juno's? Or that's the story so far. I am totally going. woot!