« Home | more here, password is jensalbum » | Watches and woot Today I wore a watch for the firs... » | I'm back I'm back Here I am! Finally, I'm at my ow... » | Still in Regina! Only been here for 24 hours and a... » | Hello everybody!! Guess where I am!!!! REGINA!! Af... » | Hahahah! Easyjournals blow you guys...suckers! You... » | ARGH! I had the most frustrating experience last n... » | That I would be good.... I just got back from watc... » | I fell into a bout of self pity tonight. I'm well ... » | Ok everyone, here's my new-new template. Not that ... »

you don't want to know the real name for my car
I just had the most frustrating/interesting experiences with my car today. I just got back from standing for 2 and 1/2 hours in the mall parking lot, and I smell of gas. Yummy. My car's been acting weird lately, but I thought it was cuz I was getting low on gas, but if I'd leave it alone for awhile, it would always start. But today after I went to the gym, it just wouldn't start. So I walked home, which was good, because I only spend 20 minutes at the gym because the Trainex people came, they make me uncomfortable. Anywho, when my dad came home, after we had eaten supper, we went back to Core. It started fine. First I went to fill in gas from Wholesale Gas Bar. Then I went to the mall to have my watch made smaller (which I did! woohoo!). As I was pulling into my parking spot, my car stalled, and I had to try really had to make it start so I could at least look like I tried to park properly. When I came back, it wouldn't start (grr)...so my papa came and tried and tried, and I even went to get some oil from Canadian Tire, and that still didn't work. The a really nice guy from Midnite Towing came to help us. It eventually started, and my papa was about to drive it to a garage, and I would follow him in his truck (woohoo! standard!), but it stalled as soon as he went into reverse ( a phenomenon I am quite familiar with). So, my gas didn't smell normal so they thought it might have been diesel, which would be weird because I know I filled in regular. Anyway, nothing worked, and my car is crap, and I will eventually (soon?) get a new one (well, not new, persay..new to me). Well that will require my money. boo. Oh well, I should've seen this coming.

Anywho, this whole time I was thinking and wondering why I wasn't upset. I know if I was my older sister I'd have thrown a tantrum. But I was weirdly calm, and wondering how much patience I possess. Quite a bit, it turns out. So, if nothing else, this car, in my almost three years of possessing it, has taught me a LOT of patience. Odd, isn't it.