« Home | Still in Regina! Only been here for 24 hours and a... » | Hello everybody!! Guess where I am!!!! REGINA!! Af... » | Hahahah! Easyjournals blow you guys...suckers! You... » | ARGH! I had the most frustrating experience last n... » | That I would be good.... I just got back from watc... » | I fell into a bout of self pity tonight. I'm well ... » | Ok everyone, here's my new-new template. Not that ... » | Mmm, I've been bored lately..so I've been doing a... » | Try This Me n my little sister were looking at pic... » | I'm Hello Kitty Water Fairy! made by: Jen »

I'm back I'm back
Here I am! Finally, I'm at my own computer. It feels like four in the morning because the stupid sun sets so early. Anywho, the ride home was awesome, just me, Holly, and the music. The Weakerthans of course, with a solid two hour Backstreet Boys kick. I haven't listened to that in about three years. I want to go on another road trip. Oh yeah, I am. w00t!

The weekend was, in a word, awesome. If only we could do this more often. I did a little shopping (I did really need jeans), ate some good food, and hung out (a lot). So much happened this weekend that I can't hope to remember it all. There's nothing more fun than being a social anti-social person. Makes a lot of sense, doesn't it. What can you expect from someone who is invisible. I'll try and post some pictures of the whole experience if I could only get my scanner to work. Or someone could email me some digital camera pictures.

Just so you know, I'm invisible. If I hadn't mentioned that fact to people, I'd still be that way. No one notices me. Did you notice the way people were saying, "I miss so-and-so". Well, if I hadn't been there, my name definitely wouldn't have been mentioned. Just saying is all. I am invisible you know, it's true.

It's nice to be home though. I walk in the door and it smelt like vanilla. yum. I don't ever want to go back to work. I just want to drive for a long time. Maybe forever.

Laters