« Home | I'm Hello Kitty Water Fairy! made by: Jen » | I'm sorry, I can't be perfect I feel compelled to ... » | YAYAYAYAYAY! My boss just called me and asked if I... » | mmm, hmmm Holly, you're probably going to regret s... » | Quizzy Just one this week, I'm running out of good... » | Mmm, I'm bored, someone rescue me. It's Thursday n... » | You know, it never occured to me that my long slee... » | Hey all, good news. Not sick!! Or at least not yet... » | *barfs* Oh I really hope I don't have the flu. Alt... » | Ello, ello It's my only day off today. And what do... »

Try This
Me n my little sister were looking at pictures of Orlando Bloom on the awesome site The Orlando Bloom Files, when my mum walked by and reminded her to brush her teeth. I was like, "ew you didn't brush your teeth yesterday? your breath must be awful." So my mum says that on Access Hollywood, she was watching Hugh Grant (she thinks he has a nice accent), and he explained that he read in 'Marie Clare' that to check your breath you shouldn't breathe into your hands and try to smell it, you should lick your wrist, wait ten seconds and smell what's left, and that's what your breath smells like. So I tried it. Um, gross. I was drinking coffee at the time, so the smell was really horrendous. I personally apologize to anyone I've subjected to my bad coffee breath. And I apologize to anyone I breathe on in the future. As for the lick the wrist thing, try it now. I dare you.

So, did y'all have fun tonite watching Finding Nemo at Jamie's? Hope you did. I have no excuse for not coming...none whatsoever ;)

Hmm, so how did I spend my day off from work? Doing absolutely nothing, just like I thought I would. Well, I cleaned the bathroom, because it was just getting unliveable. Plus I'd have to clean it for the Christmas party anyway. I never left the house today. Never really saw daylight or breathed fresh air. It was truly awesome. heh.