« Home | *barfs* Oh I really hope I don't have the flu. Alt... » | Ello, ello It's my only day off today. And what do... » | How's that for a picture? » | It's such an enormous thing, to walk and to listen... » | Blue Monday Today. Today is Monday. I wish it were... » | Today was going to be the worst day ever. Day aft... » | Yayay for Marcia! I'm so happy that you got the jo... » | Can't leave these ones out... Eb major - you are w... » | Quizness! You are Romans. Which book of the Bible... » | Guess who came to the store today? None other than... »

Hey all, good news. Not sick!! Or at least not yet. I feel much better, but I haven't eaten anything yet, so I don't know what's going to happen. I think the fact that I went to bed at 12:30 and only woke up 12 hours later, could be indictive of a problem. But bleh, I have to go to work in 2 hours. bleh bleh bleh. I don't remember who I'm closing with...here's hoping for Amanda, cuz I think we close one more time together this week. The rest are with, well, you know who. I don't like sleeping this long, not on purpose anyway. I was awoken this morning at eight by the piano, but it was strangly comforting. Usually I would shout upstairs to shut up, but I really didn't mind.

For those of you who don't feel good today, here's a pic to help you out: