« Home | Blue Monday Today. Today is Monday. I wish it were... » | Today was going to be the worst day ever. Day aft... » | Yayay for Marcia! I'm so happy that you got the jo... » | Can't leave these ones out... Eb major - you are w... » | Quizness! You are Romans. Which book of the Bible... » | Guess who came to the store today? None other than... » | Okay, if you ever wanted to feel really small and ... » | Holy cow, guys. I have comments now, so if you're ... » | Today is Wednesday So why does it feel like Thursd... » | You might roll your eyes at this, but I'm so...gla... »

It's such an enormous thing, to walk and to listen
Work, was alright today. Working with Rose always rocks cuz we just talk and talk and talk. I might be looking for another job soon, anyone hiring? It's just so unfair when someone you work with thinks they should have preference over everything, just because they're a big whiny baby. Ms. Priss thinks she only has to have four shifts a week when everyone else gets five. Okay, now I'm just being stupid.

Someone came into the store today. Yeah mr.someone. Mr. I-can't-forget-about-you-someone. Sigh. He smiled at me. Need I say more? He's still cute, by the way.

Tomorrow I get to babysit my little cousins in the morning when my aunt goes to a funeral. I love my little cousins...so cute :D At least I don't work tomorrow. Phew.

Oh!Oh! How could I have forgotten? I applied to U of M today!! Woo hoo! I just d/l the application and printed it and filled it out and mailed it. Well, actually my mommy mailed it. And, apparently, they're going to pay for my groceries just like Gina's parents do!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooo pumped about that.

Why live life from dream to dream, and dread the day..when dreaming ends...