« Home | Today was going to be the worst day ever. Day aft... » | Yayay for Marcia! I'm so happy that you got the jo... » | Can't leave these ones out... Eb major - you are w... » | Quizness! You are Romans. Which book of the Bible... » | Guess who came to the store today? None other than... » | Okay, if you ever wanted to feel really small and ... » | Holy cow, guys. I have comments now, so if you're ... » | Today is Wednesday So why does it feel like Thursd... » | You might roll your eyes at this, but I'm so...gla... » | Finally!! Blogger's been down forever and now it's... »

Blue Monday
Today. Today is Monday. I wish it weren't. Actually I don't really have issues with it being Monday today. It just seems fashionable to hate Mondays. I like being in Garfield's favour. Mondays are actually not too awful, depending on what kind of weekend you had.

If you like football, please stop reading if you still want to like me afterwards. I had to sit through a football game yesterday, something I hadn't done since I was like 14, and actually went to games, just cuz it was something to do. My little sisters still go to games every once in a while, when someone in my family who has a season ticket isn't going. Even then they come home and complain how cold it was. It's really cold. I can't imagine being at the game yesterday. People must've froze their bums off. Mmmm, nice football bums. So back to football, I know the names of some players now. Nealon Greene (neon green) is Sask's QB. Roberts is #1 on the bombers and he ALWAYS gets tackled when he has the ball. I wonder why he tries.

So now I shall be elusive and vague like other people. I have no pity for anyone. Really. I don't feel sorry for anyone. Unless, something has happened to them that's beyond their control, and it really messes them up. Honestly no one in the free world should be feeling sorry for their poor selves, just cuz they can't get their own act together. I was feeling sorry for myself this weekend and I wanted to have a massive pity party. But nothing would be solved. There would be a lot of crying (not like there wasn't).

My mom is talking on the phone now with Mr. Smith from high school. He's going on and on and on about student loans. I guess I need to get an application in for Uni sometime, but I don't know when I can, I mean this is really a long time ahead of time. But I just checked U of M site, and they do have applications online for next year. So I guess I'll be applying now. I know if I apply for early advanced admission, I won't get in, but eventually I will. So maybe I will write more later...

Laters!