« Home | You might roll your eyes at this, but I'm so...gla... » | Finally!! Blogger's been down forever and now it's... » | See what Care Bear you are. » | Lonely people talk to loud There, now I have post ... » | Grilled Cheese from McD's Well, I was told that by... » | Quiz Friday! You represent... hope. You're quite a... » | Hallelujah!! If anyone saw Gilmore Girls this this... » | The power of apathy I suppose that title is a bit ... » | Woo hoo! Another one! Mel-T has joined our little ... » | So, doesn't it look like I've got a ton of friend... »

Today is Wednesday
So why does it feel like Thursday or Friday? I just don't know. This weekend will be a boring weekend. I do not know what I will do. I will work and that's about it. So, I found out today for sure that I got the time off that I requested. Woo hoo! I'm psyched.

Annie suggested I share some poetry. I don't write poetry. I used to, as an angst-ridden teenager, but it was always about boys, and who cares about boys anymore. Not me!!!!

I've never had such a lack of things to say as of lately!! I will end in a holly-style salutation.

Love to all of you who know the difference between being attractive and being aesthetically pleasing.