« Home | Yay to Marcia for giving in and getting an easyjo... » | Forgive me for the lack of blogage lately. I figur... » | I'm Nemo! What Finding Nemo Character are You? b... » | It's Quiz Friday You are Form 9, Vampire: The Undy... » | Telephonic conversations Funniest.Phone Conversati... » | We hate Winnipeg I tend to treat each week, each d... » | Happy Colombus Day So, after getting ditched by my... » | Unhappy Thanksgiving Oh Gina, why did your car hav... » | Ok Annie, you were right. Mark Wahlberg is (or was... » | You're the loving smile,the one that is entirelyde... »


So, doesn't it look like I've got a ton of friends?? I think everyone should give in and get an easyjournal or blog...don't you think ;)...oh by the way, you must read crystal's entry today, she's truly an inspiration.

Do ya know what? I'm really hooked on The Weakerthans. Thanks a lot Annie, now I'm going to have to buy a CD and support their music 'n stuff.

Holly you were quite cryptic in your journal entry, and when i read it was i like, *gasp*, I'm sorry I forgot, about all that. Annie and Marcia popped in after I tried to get ahold of Annie, and no one knew where she was. Then Marcia called Leann (I really don't remember why, or it was the other way around, or something), and she just said, I'll be right over. Oh Leann, we love you so. We really got distracted what with the Emode quizzes and the "Date Patrol". Oh I love that show.