« Home | You're the loving smile,the one that is entirelyde... » | If it makes you happy....♪ I was just about to cha... » | It's Friday It's the end of the week, I guess. For... » | Clean feet! Mmm, it's good to have clean feet :D..... » | Isn't it strange how life seems to get much better... » | I really really have to quit staying up til two an... » | I need coffee My mind is cloudy. I don't think I'v... » | Bonding over Dr.Pepper I went out for lunch today.... » | Alright, it's after 1 am on Friday night. So depen... » | New Beginnings, and, uh Stuff Hey, so this is me. ... »

Ok Annie, you were right. Mark Wahlberg is (or was) indeed Marky Mark. Now the question is...how and why did you know that. You also knew his brother was a New Kid on The Block. Annie, answer me this. How did you know that?? Who knows this kind of stuff?

The Italian Job...such a good movie...especially when it's started after midnight. Or was it after one? I don't remember. Saw a lot of people last night that I hadn't in a while... I even got to talk to my Cherisy!! I was so pumped! I didn't think I'd get to see her until Christmas, and even then the circumstances wouldn't be pleasent, but it's allllll good now. Woo hoo! If you're reading this Cherisy..I miss you soooooo terribly much. I really wish you were here, even though you wish you never had to leave.

So it's Thanksgiving today. Or is it officially tomorrow? I don't care, no work either way. So, Thanks. Gathering today. In the city. I don't really feel like going. I feel like reading, even though I have no book to read. I just finished a really really long book. Seriously long.

Well, laters.