« Home | test »

New Beginnings, and, uh Stuff
Hey, so this is me. Yeah so hi Annie, since you're the only one who knows about this place. I have to go in early to work today, since somebody only got four hours of sleep yesterday....another great reason not to go back to work after having a kid.

At least I let myself sleep in today. That means I have to go to the gym eventually, before like one, so i have enough time and everything. I'm sooo tired, but I mean, when am I not?

My sister and her husband get back from their honeymoon tomorrow (or today?). but anyway we have to go over to their place tomorrow to watch them open their gifts! Fun fun! I know they got more presentations than gifts, so...not much to see. As for me, I haven't decided yet (yes I know, a week after the wedding) whether to get them something, or let my mom sign my name to their gift(s).

Lately I've had this facination with older music, like Nat King Cole and the such. Why does no one make music like that anymore? I'd definetly be a fan.

Well, now that I've written that all, I'll feel very losery if only Annie reads it. Holly is the only other person I know that does this sort of thing, and since I've been making halfassed attempts at this for a while and not telling anyone, I thought once someone else did it, I would too. Yay Holly!