« Home | Clean feet! Mmm, it's good to have clean feet :D..... » | Isn't it strange how life seems to get much better... » | I really really have to quit staying up til two an... » | I need coffee My mind is cloudy. I don't think I'v... » | Bonding over Dr.Pepper I went out for lunch today.... » | Alright, it's after 1 am on Friday night. So depen... » | New Beginnings, and, uh Stuff Hey, so this is me. ... » | test »

It's Friday
It's the end of the week, I guess. Forgive me if I don't sound over-enthusiastic about that. I'm not quite sure what's bothering me. Work was really slow today. Did absolutely nothing. Might be a little tired. I'm also stiff because I didn't stretch out very well after running. I don't like stretching much. But I should.

Off to Lindsay's in a while. Well, I guess when Jamie shows up at my door anyway. I'm not quite sure I feel like walking anymore. My feet are still hurting from my sandals from yesterday. I think I'll go in my pajama pants. Yes, Annie, my pooh pants. Maybe the lion king will cheer me.