« Home | I need coffee My mind is cloudy. I don't think I'v... » | Bonding over Dr.Pepper I went out for lunch today.... » | Alright, it's after 1 am on Friday night. So depen... » | New Beginnings, and, uh Stuff Hey, so this is me. ... » | test »

I really really have to quit staying up til two and sleeping in til noon, it really sucks the heck out of a day. I have to work in two hours. argh. On the other hand, I really don't mind hanging out in the early hours, and sleeping like i've got nothing better to do. It seems like no matter how long I sleep, I'll always be tired after sleeping til noon. I guess I'll go to the gym after work, although I know I won't feel like it. C'est la vive.

I'm getting kind of excited for my Christmas party this year, seeing everyone. It's almost Christmas. Woo hoo! My favourite time of year, even though I have to warm up my car, like 10 minutes before I want to go anywhere.

Well, since I have absolutly nothing to say, I better shut up.

Laters