« Home | New Beginnings, and, uh Stuff Hey, so this is me. ... » | test »

Alright, it's after 1 am on Friday night. So depending on the kind of person I am, that either means my night has just started or is just over. Well, you guessed it, it's definetly over. Marcia Holly and I just finished watching Moulin Rouge, which was better than I expected, but then again, Ewan MacGregor is really really cute. :) I think it's the voice. Oh, and girls, I called it, Kylie Minogue was the green fairy at the beginning when they're drinking absinthe.

Yes, people are sheep, no? I think that after I quit my current job (in the very distant future) I swear I shall never ever ever work in retail again. Dealing with people you're supposed to please is just too stressful, for people are stupid.

Ever since watching Bend it Like Beckham the other night, I'm becoming obsessive with English slang. Check this out. It's brilliant. Well, bollocks to that!

Laters!