« Home | Bonding over Dr.Pepper I went out for lunch today.... » | Alright, it's after 1 am on Friday night. So depen... » | New Beginnings, and, uh Stuff Hey, so this is me. ... » | test »

I need coffee
My mind is cloudy. I don't think I've had any coffee today. Then again I haven't eaten much either. Schmeh, that's what work does to you. I think I have a headache, but I'm not entirely sure.ha.

Today is the last day, Annie. It's been nice knowing you. You're probably not going to call me. *cries*

Last night I dreamt someone gave me their car, it was a black Honda Civic if i remember correctly...oh if only my dreams would come true...I usually have more trouble remembering dreams, only a few from my past really stick out. Like in Jr High I dreamt that we had a school shooting. *shudders* I couldn't sleep for hours.

Don't have much to say right now...maybe I'll be back later.

Laters!