« Home | Isn't it strange how life seems to get much better... » | I really really have to quit staying up til two an... » | I need coffee My mind is cloudy. I don't think I'v... » | Bonding over Dr.Pepper I went out for lunch today.... » | Alright, it's after 1 am on Friday night. So depen... » | New Beginnings, and, uh Stuff Hey, so this is me. ... » | test »

Clean feet!
Mmm, it's good to have clean feet :D...they were pretty bad after walking a few blocks without sandals. I really learned to appreciate the tar they put in the street, it's really soft.

So, crazy story. Me 'n Marce were walking down Pembina, just turned off Scotia, and this car that doesn't even try to go around us, (most did, cuz we were walking on the shoulder) slows down like crazy, almost stops, without a signal light on....cruises slowly past us. Meanwhile we're walking as fast as we can, and we turn on the the Cornerstone church parking lot, we almost get to the church, and the car goes past us again, and it turns down 3rd street right in front of us. As soon as we knew it couldn't see us anymore, we ran fast in the opposite direction until we were walking north down 2nd st. south. Well, I guess I should say that Marce 'recognized' the car as having stalked her and her cousin previously, before you assume we're a couple of lunitics. But yes, crazy we are.

Tomorrow night I'm going to Lindsay's!! I haven't talked to her in ages. I'm pumped, even though we'll be watching Disney, I can be super-pumped because it's not Mary-Kate and Ashley. It'll be good to see everyone again. Even though they all seem different, they all seem to have changed, but maybe it's me. Maybe I changed.

Oh, and as a little PS to anyone who is actually reading this (I assume to be two, maybe three people)...are you completely ignoring my link to my email address?? I'm not kidding, I really do *heart* email!!