« Home | I really really have to quit staying up til two an... » | I need coffee My mind is cloudy. I don't think I'v... » | Bonding over Dr.Pepper I went out for lunch today.... » | Alright, it's after 1 am on Friday night. So depen... » | New Beginnings, and, uh Stuff Hey, so this is me. ... » | test »

Isn't it strange how life seems to get much better as soon as you walk out of work when your shift is over? The only thing keeping me from yelling at people was my immense headache, not that there was anything to yell at, as I was also in a bad mood, so they kind of counteracted each other. I was also very very tired at work, I didn't know if I'd be able to finish my shift. Not like I had any kind of choice or anything.

So Eric came home from Europe yesterday night. I talked to him in the store today. He didn't seem very enthusiastic about it all. Seems to dislike driving. with his parents. Heck I'd go to Europe with almost anyone, and still have a good time, because, I'd be in Europe! So I guess I won't be doing anything with Annie tomorrow, or Friday, or Saturday. Oh well, I still have Holly and Marcia, right???

Why is my life so boring!!!