« Home | It's Friday It's the end of the week, I guess. For... » | Clean feet! Mmm, it's good to have clean feet :D..... » | Isn't it strange how life seems to get much better... » | I really really have to quit staying up til two an... » | I need coffee My mind is cloudy. I don't think I'v... » | Bonding over Dr.Pepper I went out for lunch today.... » | Alright, it's after 1 am on Friday night. So depen... » | New Beginnings, and, uh Stuff Hey, so this is me. ... » | test »

If it makes you happy....♪
I was just about to chalk this evening up as a wasted one, as, unfortuanly, "The Lion King" was not as appealing tonight as I'm sure it was when I was a kid. Anywho, when I came home, my mom told me Gina and Annie were at McDonalds. I rushed out there, as it was only 11:00, there was 1/2 hour til closing. I pulled onto the parking lot, and their cars weren't there! But I went inside anyway, and the first person I saw was Stephen, and I'm like, okay I'm just going to turn around and go home, and then I see Annie!! First of all I was shocked that Eric was no where in sight. So we spitzered for a while until they closed and then we all dispersed. But hey, those few minutes of talking to them was better than a whole, however-long-the-lion-king was.

Hey, it's Thanksgiving weekend! I had forgotten that I had no work for sure on Monday this week. That, I'm pumped about. And getting together with Gina. Woo Hoo!

Laters!