« Home | Unhappy Thanksgiving Oh Gina, why did your car hav... » | Ok Annie, you were right. Mark Wahlberg is (or was... » | You're the loving smile,the one that is entirelyde... » | If it makes you happy....♪ I was just about to cha... » | It's Friday It's the end of the week, I guess. For... » | Clean feet! Mmm, it's good to have clean feet :D..... » | Isn't it strange how life seems to get much better... » | I really really have to quit staying up til two an... » | I need coffee My mind is cloudy. I don't think I'v... » | Bonding over Dr.Pepper I went out for lunch today.... »

Happy Colombus Day
So, after getting ditched by my girls, I call Marcia's house, where, when her mom hears the phone ring, tells her that she can't go out tonight. Which totally blasted my evening. No one wanted to be around me!!! Then Kenny calls me! Woo hoo! We watched Efram together...gooood times. We went to Kyla's, but she wasn't home and then we forgot about her, then we went to Lori's house and Holly was there and we had good times there too. I'm tired and trying to talk to eric and phil in the same conversation so that's too good to miss.

Laters