« Home | Ok Annie, you were right. Mark Wahlberg is (or was... » | You're the loving smile,the one that is entirelyde... » | If it makes you happy....♪ I was just about to cha... » | It's Friday It's the end of the week, I guess. For... » | Clean feet! Mmm, it's good to have clean feet :D..... » | Isn't it strange how life seems to get much better... » | I really really have to quit staying up til two an... » | I need coffee My mind is cloudy. I don't think I'v... » | Bonding over Dr.Pepper I went out for lunch today.... » | Alright, it's after 1 am on Friday night. So depen... »

Unhappy Thanksgiving
Oh Gina, why did your car have to break down? Annie, why did you have to ditch me for Bob? I guess I wouldn't expect you to stay to hang out with me, because you wouldn't want to. Bleh, now I'll actually have to get stuff done today.

On to happier things, has anyone read Joel's journal entry for the 12th? It's so sweet, and it makes sense on so many levels. Deep guy, he is.

Since I have such a lack of things to say at the moment, I'll just shut up.

Laters.