« Home | We hate Winnipeg I tend to treat each week, each d... » | Happy Colombus Day So, after getting ditched by my... » | Unhappy Thanksgiving Oh Gina, why did your car hav... » | Ok Annie, you were right. Mark Wahlberg is (or was... » | You're the loving smile,the one that is entirelyde... » | If it makes you happy....♪ I was just about to cha... » | It's Friday It's the end of the week, I guess. For... » | Clean feet! Mmm, it's good to have clean feet :D..... » | Isn't it strange how life seems to get much better... » | I really really have to quit staying up til two an... »

Telephonic conversations
Funniest.Phone Conversation.evar.
Just got a phone call from I don't know a telemarketer/bill collector or something. Asked for my sister. I said,
"Oh, she doesn't live here anymore, she got married" (I thought maybe he'd want her new phone number or something)
*pause*
"Well...that's good," he says.
I could barely stop giggling to say bye.

This is what happens when I get a day off. Nothing.