« Home | Happy Colombus Day So, after getting ditched by my... » | Unhappy Thanksgiving Oh Gina, why did your car hav... » | Ok Annie, you were right. Mark Wahlberg is (or was... » | You're the loving smile,the one that is entirelyde... » | If it makes you happy....♪ I was just about to cha... » | It's Friday It's the end of the week, I guess. For... » | Clean feet! Mmm, it's good to have clean feet :D..... » | Isn't it strange how life seems to get much better... » | I really really have to quit staying up til two an... » | I need coffee My mind is cloudy. I don't think I'v... »

We hate Winnipeg
I tend to treat each week, each day, as a just a repeat of what I've done before. Every day I go to work, it seems like I've done it all, and I don't think where can I go from here. I feel like I've wasted so much time, just living life from day to day, from week to week, every day consists of just trying not to get too bored. Which is not too hard, cuz I'm easily entertained. I suffer from the same prejudices, and I never think, maybe, just maybe, the problem I'm having with someone, could be a problem with me. Which is a thing I shouldn't make anyone else's problem. I'm beginning to regret ever saying anything bad about anyone, first because it's hurtful, second because it's going to come bite me in the ass one day.

So Someone came over before work today. I told Someone something. Someone wasn't happy at all about something, but it wasn't my fault. I'm beginning to think I shouldn't have told Someone something. I wonder what would've happened if I hadn't. I didn't think much of something at the time, but apparently something disturbed Someone greatly. Someone was quiet and despondent for quite a while. I couldn't blame Someone, after thinking about something, it sucked pretty much big time. Someone was sad. I didn't know what to say to Someone. So we listened to One Great City! by the Weakerthans. This seemed to cheer Someone up. We both hate Winnipeg. I think.

Laters