« Home | I'm Nemo! What Finding Nemo Character are You? b... » | It's Quiz Friday You are Form 9, Vampire: The Undy... » | Telephonic conversations Funniest.Phone Conversati... » | We hate Winnipeg I tend to treat each week, each d... » | Happy Colombus Day So, after getting ditched by my... » | Unhappy Thanksgiving Oh Gina, why did your car hav... » | Ok Annie, you were right. Mark Wahlberg is (or was... » | You're the loving smile,the one that is entirelyde... » | If it makes you happy....♪ I was just about to cha... » | It's Friday It's the end of the week, I guess. For... »

Forgive me for the lack of blogage lately. I figure if there's nothing worth saying, don't just ramble about yourself. Which I tend to do anyway.

Annie, Marcia, and Leann were over last night and we all took the emode test What Type Are You? Well, I had taken the test two years ago, and then I was a Go-Getter. Annie turned out to be a Hippie-Chick, Marcia a Sporty Girl, and Leann a Sorority Girl. Is anyone surprised at these results? Anyone? That's what I thought. I retook the test today and it turns out I've turned into a 'Boy's Girl'. That's sorta surprising. I love those tests. And apparently my type is the 'Goofball'. Yeah.right. Good luck with that one.

Laters