« Home | Finally!! Blogger's been down forever and now it's... » | See what Care Bear you are. » | Lonely people talk to loud There, now I have post ... » | Grilled Cheese from McD's Well, I was told that by... » | Quiz Friday! You represent... hope. You're quite a... » | Hallelujah!! If anyone saw Gilmore Girls this this... » | The power of apathy I suppose that title is a bit ... » | Woo hoo! Another one! Mel-T has joined our little ... » | So, doesn't it look like I've got a ton of friend... » | Yay to Marcia for giving in and getting an easyjo... »

You might roll your eyes at this, but I'm so...glad that you exist
So, I feel kind of bad for having a half-something entry before, so I will tell you about my evening today. I went to the body shop party, which was awesome. I must say that if you've never met Eleanor, you have to. Just come to Wholesale sometime, and I'll introduce you. There's no way she'll ever remember your name for more than a second or so, but it's funny to watch her call you names that she thinks are your names. Oh yes, also ask her to guess your age. Yeah, she pretty much thought I was....well, let's just say, a whole lot older than I am. I got my christmas shopping done. I guess. I mean I haven't paid for it yet. And I'll probably be buying more yet, but, it's good to be mostly done.

After the party, Marge, Tracy, Steph, Dana and I all went out for coffee. It was fun. I don't have much more to say about that. Well, not publically anyway.