« Home | Quiz Friday! You represent... hope. You're quite a... » | Hallelujah!! If anyone saw Gilmore Girls this this... » | The power of apathy I suppose that title is a bit ... » | Woo hoo! Another one! Mel-T has joined our little ... » | So, doesn't it look like I've got a ton of friend... » | Yay to Marcia for giving in and getting an easyjo... » | Forgive me for the lack of blogage lately. I figur... » | I'm Nemo! What Finding Nemo Character are You? b... » | It's Quiz Friday You are Form 9, Vampire: The Undy... » | Telephonic conversations Funniest.Phone Conversati... »

Grilled Cheese from McD's
Well, I was told that by saying that I was looking forward to going to Disneyland with my kids in 20 years completely contradicts the fact that I don't like being disappointed, by planning to early. Well, you might like to know that I'm planning on going to Mexico next summer, but it might not turn out like I want it to, and I will be disappointed. And that I want to go to Ireland in two years, and that most likely will not turn out like I want it to, but that's a while to brace myself for the inevitable disappointment, so I might not be that disappointed. And, when I get to the end of where I am going, I don't think I'll mind the little disappointments, that probably saved me a lot of trouble in the long run. That's the most ever I've used the word disappointment.

So I really can’t figure out why people must know what they’re going to do next year, or next week, or tomorrow. I know I’m usually the type who needs to know what I’ll be doing a particular day to keep from getting too bored, but I’m usually a go-with-the-flow kinda person. I love the fact that my life will turn out to be a huge surprise, I don’t even know what’ll happen next year, when I’m going to Uni, I just don’t know, and I don’t care to ruin the surprise for myself.

I’m so pumped! I got a letter from Cherisy today! I’m so excited to hear how she’s doing. I have to write her a letter back this weekend, but I’m really bad at actually doing things when I want to do them. So me’n’Annie went to McDonald’s tonite and had the grilled cheese kids meals…sooo good. Anywho, Annie went home like super early, like three hours early. But I missed her so much this week, I’d only seen her last Sunday or so, which is a long long time for us.