« Home | The power of apathy I suppose that title is a bit ... » | Woo hoo! Another one! Mel-T has joined our little ... » | So, doesn't it look like I've got a ton of friend... » | Yay to Marcia for giving in and getting an easyjo... » | Forgive me for the lack of blogage lately. I figur... » | I'm Nemo! What Finding Nemo Character are You? b... » | It's Quiz Friday You are Form 9, Vampire: The Undy... » | Telephonic conversations Funniest.Phone Conversati... » | We hate Winnipeg I tend to treat each week, each d... » | Happy Colombus Day So, after getting ditched by my... »

Hallelujah!!
If anyone saw Gilmore Girls this this last week, you'll remember the awesome dialouge by Luke and Lorelei when Luke said not to plan anything more than two days in advance. That way you don't get excited just to be let down. But Lorelei told him it's okay to get excited about stuff you plan so that you have something to look forward to. Anywho, I don't remember what happened, but I tend to agree with Luke, because it sucks to be let down after looking forward to something for so long, and you're sad :(. BUT, I also love looking forward to stuff. Ahh, dreamin'.

Wow, it took that whole paragraph to explain how I was feeling. I'm feeling this way because, well, Gina asked if I wanted to move in with her next year!! And immediatly, I'm like, YESSS!!! But I don't want to get too pumped in case it doesn't work out. I've been agonizing about this for a very long time (I know I know it's only October, get a life). But it's one of those huge things I need to get out of the way in terms of planning. What a huge answered prayer. Well, unconcious prayer because I'm not too good at such things at the moment. If you catch my drift. Anyway, I should get more sleep, but I don't know if I'll be able to sleep well because I'm super pumped!!!!!

Laters!