« Home | Grilled Cheese from McD's Well, I was told that by... » | Quiz Friday! You represent... hope. You're quite a... » | Hallelujah!! If anyone saw Gilmore Girls this this... » | The power of apathy I suppose that title is a bit ... » | Woo hoo! Another one! Mel-T has joined our little ... » | So, doesn't it look like I've got a ton of friend... » | Yay to Marcia for giving in and getting an easyjo... » | Forgive me for the lack of blogage lately. I figur... » | I'm Nemo! What Finding Nemo Character are You? b... » | It's Quiz Friday You are Form 9, Vampire: The Undy... »

Lonely people talk to loud
There, now I have post title with a fragment of Weakerthan's lyrics in it. So, am I in? Am I cool??

Work today was almost the worst ever. So many things went wrong at the last minute, but at least I won't be blamed and I'm not at fault, but I just feel bad for who made the mistakes. Oh well.

Now I have one of those site meter things, that counts visits, just like the easyjournals, except it's wayyyy more confusing, what with all the details. Plus it logs your IP number when you visit, you can click that little thing to see all the confuzzing stuff. But, it still makes me curious as to who all visits my little home here. I'd be nice to know.

Laters