« Home | Okay, if you ever wanted to feel really small and ... » | Holy cow, guys. I have comments now, so if you're ... » | Today is Wednesday So why does it feel like Thursd... » | You might roll your eyes at this, but I'm so...gla... » | Finally!! Blogger's been down forever and now it's... » | See what Care Bear you are. » | Lonely people talk to loud There, now I have post ... » | Grilled Cheese from McD's Well, I was told that by... » | Quiz Friday! You represent... hope. You're quite a... » | Hallelujah!! If anyone saw Gilmore Girls this this... »

Guess who came to the store today? None other than physics Murray. So immediately I thought of Kendra and Laurel. Then I giggled a lot. The girl I was closing with went to school with him, and I thought wow, so did we. He's 30 now, isn't that a little weird?

So that was my interesting shift at work. Oh besides the fact that people just wouldn't get the heck out of there!!! Someone made my list tonight..oh yeah. I was so mad. But I got over it.

If you notice anything different with my blog (and you probably wouldn't). It's because I had to completely, and I mean completely redo everything. I screwed up something when I was trying out different comment servers, but blogspeak rocks all of them, except when I tried to switch back, all my sidebar went underneath my comments at the very bottom. So that was my frustrating experience, and I promise never ever to mess with the html ever ever again. Well, unless I get sick of this orange look, then I'll change it.

A very tired Laters.