« Home | Yayay for Marcia! I'm so happy that you got the jo... » | Can't leave these ones out... Eb major - you are w... » | Quizness! You are Romans. Which book of the Bible... » | Guess who came to the store today? None other than... » | Okay, if you ever wanted to feel really small and ... » | Holy cow, guys. I have comments now, so if you're ... » | Today is Wednesday So why does it feel like Thursd... » | You might roll your eyes at this, but I'm so...gla... » | Finally!! Blogger's been down forever and now it's... » | See what Care Bear you are. »


Today was going to be the worst day ever. Day after halloween, why does that make a grocery store fricken' busy? People, people, people, you don't need or want half-priced candy, you're fat already. And look at your kids, do you want them to be fat too? Do you have really good dental coverage???? Wow, people are just stupid. They come in after the store is just about to close and they expect to be able to return something, or have their rant heard by me, who can do nothing, but be reduced to tears by what they say. Geez. Doesn't anyone realize that I can do nothing???? This guy goes on and on about how whoever is in charge of produce was really deceitful because he did such-and-such to the pears, and I'm like silent the whole time. I wish I would've said something like Wayne would never do that, he's very honest with everything he does, you're just a dumb *expletive deleted*. heh. So, needless to say, people are stupid. I hate my job. I wish I could get something I liked. But it's really all in my attitude. Well, that and the way people treat me.

I was so glad I got to go out with Gina tonight. It totally redeemed my WHOLE day. We went to Smitty's which was yummy, and then we had a cheesecake! Very very yummy, but very very expensive. But I'll bet Holly's will be even better anyway. Then we came back to my house and watched 'Sixteen Candles.' So next time we watch a movie, it'll either have Molly Ringwald or Michael Schoeffling in it. We're thinking either Pretty in Pink, The Breakfast Club, or Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken.

I'm super pumped for tomorrow, not only because I get homemade chicken noodle soup for lunch at my Grandma's (the best ever), but because I get to watch the football game at Holly's. I'm sorry, I forgot to get chips or pop. But I promise I won't eat any chips or drink any pop, is that okay?