« Home | Can't leave these ones out... Eb major - you are w... » | Quizness! You are Romans. Which book of the Bible... » | Guess who came to the store today? None other than... » | Okay, if you ever wanted to feel really small and ... » | Holy cow, guys. I have comments now, so if you're ... » | Today is Wednesday So why does it feel like Thursd... » | You might roll your eyes at this, but I'm so...gla... » | Finally!! Blogger's been down forever and now it's... » | See what Care Bear you are. » | Lonely people talk to loud There, now I have post ... »

Yayay for Marcia! I'm so happy that you got the job! I realize I could've told you that in an hour or so when I go to work, but I'm just that happy. I'm also psyched for cheesecake on sunday. Is there anything I like better than football and cheesecake? Oh yeah...no football and cheesecake. Oh well, at least it's Friday today. I've been waiting all week for it to be Friday. Now I'm waiting for it to be next Friday, cuz I don't want it to be Saturday tomorrow. Saturday's don't rock except for the fact that they're the day before Sunday.

I've got a really weird shift today. I only start at six. Well, it's Hallowe'en anyway, so it'll be slow. But not as slow as Christmas Eve. Oh yeah, I will definetly be closing on Christmas Eve. Not that I mind because, we close and six, and well, closing doesn't take that long. Is it as you get older Christmas itself (as a holiday) is less significant? I think we have to make these things significant for ourselves, or they don't matter at all. Does that make any sense? Last night I couldn't sleep forever, so I made a list of things I need for my Christmas party. I am so pumped for it. I should start with the inviting, or people will go to gatherings instead of my party. Of all the nerve! I'd do anything to get out of gatherings, and I'd like nothing more than to not have any this year. My parents can just buy me a coffee maker, and that's it. I need nothing. I want, well, if you've looked at my wish lists, you know what I want. And by the way, I'm only serious if someone wants to buy me something. It's mostly for fun.

Mmm, because it's quiz Friday....take this one. When you hear the word hipster, what do you think of? I think of, well, to be honest, chunky plastic frame glasses, trucker caps, and any type of old school shoes. I'm not sure what thats supposed to mean to me. I don't like hipsters.

Laters.