« Home | Ello, ello It's my only day off today. And what do... » | How's that for a picture? » | It's such an enormous thing, to walk and to listen... » | Blue Monday Today. Today is Monday. I wish it were... » | Today was going to be the worst day ever. Day aft... » | Yayay for Marcia! I'm so happy that you got the jo... » | Can't leave these ones out... Eb major - you are w... » | Quizness! You are Romans. Which book of the Bible... » | Guess who came to the store today? None other than... » | Okay, if you ever wanted to feel really small and ... »

*barfs*
Oh I really hope I don't have the flu. Although, I don't know where I'd get it from. I feel a lot better than I did 1/2 hour ago, but that's because I've got 2 xtra strength advil and 2 gravol running through my veins. Plus I'm sniffing Lavender oil, which I hope is helping. I think it is.

Can you believe Annie left my house before midnight?? And she wasn't even bringing anyone home. I know I should go to bed so I can feel better, but I'm honestly afraid of waking up sick to my stomach and running to the bathroom. I hate throwing up, but I feel so much better when I have.

I don't remember if I said anything, but I applied to U of M yesterday. Exciting times, I really hope I hear from them soon. I really really should go to bed before I puke on the computer.

Laters.