« Home | How's that for a picture? » | It's such an enormous thing, to walk and to listen... » | Blue Monday Today. Today is Monday. I wish it were... » | Today was going to be the worst day ever. Day aft... » | Yayay for Marcia! I'm so happy that you got the jo... » | Can't leave these ones out... Eb major - you are w... » | Quizness! You are Romans. Which book of the Bible... » | Guess who came to the store today? None other than... » | Okay, if you ever wanted to feel really small and ... » | Holy cow, guys. I have comments now, so if you're ... »

Ello, ello
It's my only day off today. And what do I feel like doing? Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Which is pretty much what I do everyday anyway. Maybe I should clean my room, or go shopping for paint supplies and all that. I don't feel like doing anything alone. When I'm by myself, I'd rather do nothing than something. I almost changed my mind about painting my sister's room. Or actually my room. But since I'm getting no support whatsoever from my parents for it, and my mom never actually believed I'd do it, that's why I'm eventually going to do it. I'm eventually going to prove her wrong. I hate it when people never believe in me. It sucks.

So I just got back from babysitting my cousins. Apparently with my hoodie hood on, I'm a black little red riding hood. I'm also covered in stickers. I changed a diaper, but I told my aunt when she got back that she'd have to check it because I really suck at putting diapers on babies, it's always too high or too low or too tight. I watched almost all of CBC kids with my cousin. ahh Mr. Dressup, those were the days. But I actually enjoy Arthur so that was all good.

Well, I gotta go.

Laters.