« Home | You know, it never occured to me that my long slee... » | Hey all, good news. Not sick!! Or at least not yet... » | *barfs* Oh I really hope I don't have the flu. Alt... » | Ello, ello It's my only day off today. And what do... » | How's that for a picture? » | It's such an enormous thing, to walk and to listen... » | Blue Monday Today. Today is Monday. I wish it were... » | Today was going to be the worst day ever. Day aft... » | Yayay for Marcia! I'm so happy that you got the jo... » | Can't leave these ones out... Eb major - you are w... »

Mmm, I'm bored, someone rescue me. It's Thursday night! Why couldn't I have gotten Friday night off? I want to go to the Bunker with Annie!! Not fair. I'm dying of boredom. Well, the computer isn't helping at all. I shall go read a book.

Laters