« Home | Hey all, good news. Not sick!! Or at least not yet... » | *barfs* Oh I really hope I don't have the flu. Alt... » | Ello, ello It's my only day off today. And what do... » | How's that for a picture? » | It's such an enormous thing, to walk and to listen... » | Blue Monday Today. Today is Monday. I wish it were... » | Today was going to be the worst day ever. Day aft... » | Yayay for Marcia! I'm so happy that you got the jo... » | Can't leave these ones out... Eb major - you are w... » | Quizness! You are Romans. Which book of the Bible... »

You know, it never occured to me that my long sleep last night could have been brought on by the Gravol that I took. I knew they made you drowsy, but I didn't know they made you sleep and sleep and sleep. Lesson learned. I love peanut butter cookies, don't you?

Marcia, I'm sorry your kitty died. I would've said something at work, but I didn't want to make you cry. :( I'm talking to Booz right now, and she's calling you a loser (just kidding!) because you don't like cheesecake.

Just so everybody knows, I'll be emailing info about the Christmas party in about two weeks okay? If you need to book time off work for it, then you can email me for specifics. I'm so pumped about seeing everyone. I'm even going to attempt making cheesecake!!!!

Mr. Someone came into the store again today. He always buys granola bars. He must like them a lot. At least we have one thing in common.