« Home | mmm, hmmm Holly, you're probably going to regret s... » | Quizzy Just one this week, I'm running out of good... » | Mmm, I'm bored, someone rescue me. It's Thursday n... » | You know, it never occured to me that my long slee... » | Hey all, good news. Not sick!! Or at least not yet... » | *barfs* Oh I really hope I don't have the flu. Alt... » | Ello, ello It's my only day off today. And what do... » | How's that for a picture? » | It's such an enormous thing, to walk and to listen... » | Blue Monday Today. Today is Monday. I wish it were... »

YAYAYAYAYAY!
My boss just called me and asked if I wanted tomorrow off! And I'm like YA! Of course!!! Makes me feel kinda bad that I didn't answer the first time she called. Well I was in bed, and I NEVER answer the phone if it wakes me up. No matter what. ANYWAY. I jumped up and down for a long time, that's how pumped I am. I have no idea why.

Laters!!!!