« Home | YAYAYAYAYAY! My boss just called me and asked if I... » | mmm, hmmm Holly, you're probably going to regret s... » | Quizzy Just one this week, I'm running out of good... » | Mmm, I'm bored, someone rescue me. It's Thursday n... » | You know, it never occured to me that my long slee... » | Hey all, good news. Not sick!! Or at least not yet... » | *barfs* Oh I really hope I don't have the flu. Alt... » | Ello, ello It's my only day off today. And what do... » | How's that for a picture? » | It's such an enormous thing, to walk and to listen... »

I'm sorry, I can't be perfect
I feel compelled to add again today. I've just had so many thoughts running through my head. I guess that shows what I do with my time. Everyday after I come home from work, I race downstairs to my room to change into the comfiest clothes available, usually pajamas. I rarely ever watch TV anymore, except for Gilmore Girls and Everwood. Other than that, if the computer's available, I'm here. Just here.

I laughed when Marce told me she read my entry aloud to her mom. Hah, well at least I have people agreeing with me. Well, Kendra obviously has something she wants to say to me. Well, honey say it in an email, cuz I really don't hear people when they talk. In one ear in out the other. If anyone has anything to say to me. By now obviously the best way to get my attention is email or leaving a message on my blog.

Laters