« Home | Try This Me n my little sister were looking at pic... » | I'm Hello Kitty Water Fairy! made by: Jen » | I'm sorry, I can't be perfect I feel compelled to ... » | YAYAYAYAYAY! My boss just called me and asked if I... » | mmm, hmmm Holly, you're probably going to regret s... » | Quizzy Just one this week, I'm running out of good... » | Mmm, I'm bored, someone rescue me. It's Thursday n... » | You know, it never occured to me that my long slee... » | Hey all, good news. Not sick!! Or at least not yet... » | *barfs* Oh I really hope I don't have the flu. Alt... »


Mmm, I've been bored lately..so I've been doing a bit of research. Here are a few links I found interesting or helpful:

Some of it's kinda dull. But if you look through it enough, it should answer some questions. I've been looking for the opposite support in the same arguments, but the site I found, I just don't want to be associated with. What with the new agey-ness and all. I'm not big on thinking things through at the moment, so I don't feel like giving my true real opinion of anything. I don't even know how coherent this post sounds. Not very, I'm guessing.