« Home | That I would be good.... I just got back from watc... » | I fell into a bout of self pity tonight. I'm well ... » | Ok everyone, here's my new-new template. Not that ... » | Mmm, I've been bored lately..so I've been doing a... » | Try This Me n my little sister were looking at pic... » | I'm Hello Kitty Water Fairy! made by: Jen » | I'm sorry, I can't be perfect I feel compelled to ... » | YAYAYAYAYAY! My boss just called me and asked if I... » | mmm, hmmm Holly, you're probably going to regret s... » | Quizzy Just one this week, I'm running out of good... »

ARGH! I had the most frustrating experience last night burning CDs. The worst part that is that it was completely preventable. Maybe it just some kinda sick karma that what we were doing was obviously wrong. If we valued our time at all...it would have been cheaper and less time to drive to the city and buy the CDs. But the CDs are all burnt and ready for their....'purpose'. Muhahahahaha.

I like sleep. I got so very little last night. Well, not little persay, it's just that when you fall asleep at four and wake up at twelve, those eight hours don't seem as valuble as the hours between say, midnight and eight. But, me? Go to sleep before one AM? Unpossible!