« Home | Mmm, I've been bored lately..so I've been doing a... » | Try This Me n my little sister were looking at pic... » | I'm Hello Kitty Water Fairy! made by: Jen » | I'm sorry, I can't be perfect I feel compelled to ... » | YAYAYAYAYAY! My boss just called me and asked if I... » | mmm, hmmm Holly, you're probably going to regret s... » | Quizzy Just one this week, I'm running out of good... » | Mmm, I'm bored, someone rescue me. It's Thursday n... » | You know, it never occured to me that my long slee... » | Hey all, good news. Not sick!! Or at least not yet... »

Ok everyone, here's my new-new template. Not that anyone even saw my old-new one. I was just sick of my old-old one because, well, everyone had it, and it wasn't original. Not that I made this one or anything. But I'm keeping my comments box the same colour because I still like the colour theme. Well, I really don't know who I'm talking to, since no one reads this. Thanks for your support :D. Not that I'm doing this for anyone, I'm doing it for myself. I've noticeably removed the links to my friends' easyjournals (noticeable to me,anyway). Well, if anyone still wants to be linked, they can ask, because no one's ever asked, and basically that's what's supposed to happen. To get linked I mean. Not that anyone cared to be linked from me or anything.

My last post was kinda off the wall. I was thinking about posting something concerning important things when I was falling asleep last night. Which I didn't do until at least 3 or 4 am. It must've been the diet pepsi and two cups of coffee.