« Home | I fell into a bout of self pity tonight. I'm well ... » | Ok everyone, here's my new-new template. Not that ... » | Mmm, I've been bored lately..so I've been doing a... » | Try This Me n my little sister were looking at pic... » | I'm Hello Kitty Water Fairy! made by: Jen » | I'm sorry, I can't be perfect I feel compelled to ... » | YAYAYAYAYAY! My boss just called me and asked if I... » | mmm, hmmm Holly, you're probably going to regret s... » | Quizzy Just one this week, I'm running out of good... » | Mmm, I'm bored, someone rescue me. It's Thursday n... »

That I would be good....
I just got back from watching Elf with Holly. So funny. Other people probably wouldn't have found it very funny, because I think you have to watch SNL to fully appreciate the funniness of Will Ferrel. It feels good to laugh out loud. I never used to. Things seem funnier when people are laughing. Was that a redundant sentence or what?

MSN is acting up right now. It's just getting me mad. After I eventually got signed on, it kicked me off because it said that I signed on at another location, which just freaks me out, because at one point in time, my account at hotmail was hacked into. Not the most comfortable feeling. Well, Annie's coming over, and we must discuss all things trippy. hehe.

Laters.