« Home | Hello everybody!! Guess where I am!!!! REGINA!! Af... » | Hahahah! Easyjournals blow you guys...suckers! You... » | ARGH! I had the most frustrating experience last n... » | That I would be good.... I just got back from watc... » | I fell into a bout of self pity tonight. I'm well ... » | Ok everyone, here's my new-new template. Not that ... » | Mmm, I've been bored lately..so I've been doing a... » | Try This Me n my little sister were looking at pic... » | I'm Hello Kitty Water Fairy! made by: Jen » | I'm sorry, I can't be perfect I feel compelled to ... »

Still in Regina! Only been here for 24 hours and already good times happening, like Eric, could you not walk in on me while I'm changing? Please? We watched the movie Robin Hood, the Disney one, which I haven't watched forever...good times. We're mostly just hanging out and relaxing. Today we didn't sleep very long. Well, they all wanted to go to the Grey Cup parade. And obviously, who wants to go to that anyway? And, who wants to be quiet when other people want to sleep? hah, no one. So me n annie n kyla stayed behind and went out for breakfast to Moxie's which has HORRIBLE pancakes. Yuck, like twice as much baking soda as there should be. Then we went shopping to Victoria Square mall. Fun times. Fun fun times.

Laters